Monday, May 2, 2011

Seven Sea Conqueres 11th - 13th April 2011.

Hello there sorry for late posting for recent trip South China Sea 2011.This year trip the catch report very good than previous year.Syukur Alamduliallah everyone went home about 10-12kg of fish each cooler box.Team from top left to right : Capt Ricky , Ezal , Zuraimi , Ishak , Joe , Azmi , Termizi & Taufiq. Bottom row left to right : Ashik , Isa , Mamat , Azahari & Pai. Boy like always taking picture shot . Hope picture and the video evidence of our trip. Enjoy !!! Isa signing off .
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

4 comments:

Big Game Anglerz said...

Nice Catch bro!!

Nelayan Incorporated 2007 said...

Thank you Big game Anglerz will link at our blogspot. Keep in touch ok.

alshreef said...

Heya i am for the primary time here. I came across this board and
I find It really helpful & it helped me out much.
I hope to give something again and help others
such as you aided me.
مدينة الطائف

Anonymous said...

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be
actually

something that I think I would never understand. It seems too
complicated and very broad for

me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!

Here is my site; barcelona manchester flights